Ayder, Uzungol & Trabzon 8 Days Tour Package
On the coasts of the Black Sea in Turkey, specifically in the northeast of Turkey, the city of Trabzon is located with a picturesque nature and unspeakable views and unique cultural diversity set itself as a conservative tourist destination that combines city and country life as a distinctive tourist choice for families and those looking for enchanting atmosphere in which a large number of monuments and distinct places such as Hagia Sophia as it was a church in the thirteenth century and also worked as a hospital and museum and today it is a mosque that includes renovated frescoes and many other wonderful city landmarks
Ayder, Uzungol & Trabzon 8 Days Tour Package
749.99 USD for the whole family up to 7 persons
899.99 USD for the whole family up to 15 persons
Private van, diesel and parking Including only
This offer is designed for those who want to see the city of Uzungol & Trabzon, so that it can cover most of the tourist attractions during the stay.
On the coast of the Black Sea in Turkey, specifically to the north-east of Turkey lies the city of Trabzon nature and scenery that can not be described and unique cultural diversity has established itself as a conservative tourist destination combining city life and the countryside as a distinctive tourist choice for families and those looking for a charming atmosphere in which a large number of monuments and places such as Hagia Sophia, where it was a church in the thirteenth century and also worked as a hospital and museum and today is a mosque with renovated murals and many other wonderful landmarks of the city
Uzungol is located south of Trabzon, a village that takes the same name as the famous lake. To coexist with green nature as well
Pick up and drop off from the airport to the hotel in Ayder
When you arrive well and safety you will find our representative B waiting for you at the airport with a plate B the name of your presence to get you to the hotel and then take a break and start the next day get to know this quiet city
Sultan Murad Heights Trip + Transfer to Hotel in Uzungol
We start from Ayder towards the heights of Sultan Murad to spend a special day there where
This region is named after the tomb of Sultan Murad, who settled there after his return from Iran and prayed Friday prayers with his army.These heights are located at an altitude of two thousand feet in the western part of the city of Trabzon and separated from the charming Lake Uzungol a distance of about 35 km and the area has a moderate climate Therefore, the area is covered by snow throughout the winter and green meadows throughout the spring and summer days from the first road to the summit
After our lively day we take you to the hotel in Uzungol to see another scene of Turkish nature charm.
Demir Kapi Nature Trip from Uzungol
Demir Kabi is located approximately 3370 meters above the Kashkar Mountains. It is about 15 km from Uzungol.
The road is characterized by its charming nature with green trees, rivers and streams everywhere, cows graze and the beauty of their scattered huts and there are many simple bridges for the passage of the river. You can also see snow over the mountains in winter until early summer.
Upon arrival we will see the local houses. Constructed of wood and magnificent nature that surrounds the place.
Trabzon city tour + Transfer to hotel in Trabzon
The present day will be in the city center starting from
Ataturk Palace: one of those magnificent palaces scattered throughout the Republic of Turkey and is one of the signs of the great kings who ruled the region in ancient times and the palace is one of the palaces used in the Ottoman Empire to rule in several periods and passage through this palace is an essential part of the city trip
Sera Lake: We see a wonderful group of restaurants on both sides of the lake located just outside the city but it is located within the interesting city tours which is a beautiful small lake surrounded by a lot of high green mountains and at first sight you will fall in love with this place like many visitors
Tel Boztepe Park: One of the most important things used in the Turkish society is the tea drink where it is considered an official drink in the Turkish state and at this station we will visit the park is the largest of its kind and here you can see how to make a delicious tea that attracts many tourists every year and you can try it At the top of the hill at an altitude of 3 km from the city where you have the Black Sea beauty and attractiveness to complete the taste of tea with a view of the sea at high altitude
Shopping: Traveling is a beautiful and important thing, but if you don’t take a souvenir from the country you have created, you will miss the memories of that place, so we will dedicate a part of the time in the Trabzon Forum.
The most important landmark is the Hagia Sophia Palace, which we mentioned at the beginning of the program, where one of our stations
We leave you at the hotel to rest in comfort and prepare for a new day full of excitement and fun
Trip to Sumela Monastery
Sumela is an eastern Orthodox monastery located in the Puntas Mountains in northeastern Turkey on the Black Sea coast. The Sumela Monastery, also called the Monastery of the Virgin Mary, was founded on the steep slopes of Macka, near Trabzon in the 4th century, the temple was improved in the 18th and 19th centuries, and decorated with numerous images of biblical scenes
On this day we will also visit the waterfalls surrounding Sumela Monastery, in addition to the Zikana Mountains and the Zikana Caves.
Haider nebi Plateau Trip
Haider al-Nabi: High plateau rising from the sea 1600 meters from the sea surface is characterized by its scenic and wonderful nature away from the atmosphere of cities.
Chal cave: The second longest cave in the world rising 1050 meters above sea level contains valleys and ponds and increase the lightning and Alnzalat its beauty and a length of about 8 km, but allows visitors to enter up to one kilo only where a nice cool air stream
Sera Gol Lake: 25 km away from Trabzon city with charming nature and various activities such as riding in boats and walking on its banks
Trip to Giresun Waterfalls
If you taste the delicious cherries and hazelnuts in Turkey, you know that they come from the Black Sea city of Giresun near the northern Turkish cities of Trabzon and Ordu
The city has a mild climate that makes it a unique tourist destination in addition to the green trees there are dozens of fresh water springs, cold waterfalls and small lakes formed by nature
The city is nicknamed many as the pearl of the sea
Transfer to Trabzon Airport
After the end of our trips and visit all the monuments and tourist attractions and see all the scenic nature in these charming places we will connect you to the airport and leave you safely hoping to return to us again with your friends or parents
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is not tailored to comply with industry-specific regulations (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), etc.), so if your interactions would be subjected to such laws, you may not use this Site. You may not use the Site in a way that would violate the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA).
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- 1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- 2. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- 3. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- 4. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- 5. Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- 6. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- 7. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- 8. Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- 9. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- 10. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- 11. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- 12. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- 13. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- 14. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- 15. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- 16. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- 17. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- 18. Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- 20. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- 21. Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- 22. Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
- 23. Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- 24. Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
4. Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
5. Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
6. Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
8. Your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
9. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
10. Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
12. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors;
13. Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding the Site, you agree that we can use and share such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
TERM AND TERMINATION
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
These Terms shall be governed by and defined following the laws of Turkey. HAQQI TOURS and yourself irrevocably consent that the courts of Turkey shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute which may arise in connection with these terms.
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform, which you can access here: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. If you would like to bring this subject to our attention, please contact us.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
CALIFORNIA USERS AND RESIDENTS
If any complaint with us is not satisfactorily resolved, you can contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834 or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 or (916) 445-1254.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us
After filling in the form, one of our representatives will contact you via WhatsApp. Please enter all data correctly to avoid any delay