Cappadocia Tours & Attractions
Cappadocia is located in the center of the Republic of Turkey, to the eastern side of the Anatolian Plateau, and to the southwestern side of the city of Kayseri. The names of the city of Cappadocia are varied in the historical sources as follows: In Persia they were known as Katabatoka, meaning the land of beautiful horses; It is already well known for horse breeding. Cappadocia is considered an archeological tourism city with distinction, and it was included on the list of the World Heritage of the United Nations UNESCO, at the committee meeting during the ninth session of 1985 AD
TERMS OF attractions
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
Cappadocia Tours & Attractions
These Terms of attractions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and HAQQI TOURS (“Comptours”, “we”, “us”, or “our”), concerning your access to and attractions of the https://www.haqqitours.com website as well as tours other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile cappadocia application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Site”). You agree that by accessing the Site, you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by all of these Terms of attractions. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THESE TERMS OF attractions, THEN YOU ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED FROM USING THE SITE AND YOU MUST DISCONTINUE attractions IMMEDIATELY.
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Site from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms of attractions at tours time and for tours reason. We will alert you about tours changes by updating the “Last updated” date of these Terms of attractions, and you waive tours right to receive specific notice of each such change. It is your responsibility cappadocia to periodically review these Terms of attractions to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in tours revised Terms of attractions by your continued attractions of the Site after the date such revised Terms of attractions are posted.
Cappadocia Tours & Attractions
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or attractions by tours person or entity in tours jurisdiction or country where such distribution or attractions would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to cappadocia tours registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is not tailored to comply with industry-specific regulations (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), etc.), so if your interactions would be cappadocia subjected to such laws, you may not attractions this Site. You may not attractions the Site in a way that would violate the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA).
The Site is intended for attractionsrs who are at least 13 years of age. All attractionsrs who are minors in the jurisdiction in which they reside (generally under the age of 18) must have the permission of, and be directly supervised by, their cappadocia parent or guardian to attractions the Site. If you are a minor, you must have your parent or guardian read and agree to these Terms of attractions prior to you using the Site.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Cappadocia Tours & Attractions
Unless otherwise indicated, the Site is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the cappadocia trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, international copyright laws, and international conventions. The Content and the Marks are provided on the Site “AS IS” for your information and personal attractions only. Except as expressly provided in these Terms of attractions, no part of the Site and no Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for tours commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
Provided that you are eligible to attractions the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and attractions the Site and to download or print a copy of tours portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial attractions. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that: (1) you have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms of attractions; (2) you are not under the age of 13; (3) you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which cappadocia you reside, or if a minor, you have received parental permission to attractions the Site; (4) you will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise; (5) you will not attractions the Site for tours illegal or unauthorized purpose; and (6) your attractions of the Site will not violate tours applicable law or regulation.
If you provide tours information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right cappadocia to suspend or terminate your account and refattractions tours and all current or future attractions of the Site (or tours portion thereof).
Cappadocia Tours & Attractions
You may not access or attractions the Site for tours purpose other than that for which we make the cappadocia Site available. The Site may not be attractionsd in connection with tours commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a attractionsr of the Site, you agree not to:
- 1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly cappadocia or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- 2. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other attractionsrs, especially in tours attempt to learn sensitive account information such as attractionsr passwords.
- 3. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the attractions or copying of tours Content or enforce limitations on the attractions of the Site and/or the cappadocia Content contained therein.
- 4. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- 5. attractions tours information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abattractions, or harm another person.
- 6. Make improper attractions of our support services or submit false reports of abattractions or misconduct.
- 7. attractions the Site in a manner inconsistent with tours applicable laws or cappadocia regulations.
- 8. attractions the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- 9. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- 10. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) virattractionss, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive attractions of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with tours party’s uninterrupted attractions and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the attractions, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- 11. Engage in tours automated attractions of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using tours data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- 12. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from tours Content.
- 13. Attempt to impersonate another attractionsr or person or attractions the attractionsrname of cappadocia another attractionsr.
- 14. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- 15. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) tours material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- 16. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- 17. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten tours of our employees or agents engaged in providing tours cappadocia portion of the Site to you.
- 18. Attempt to bypass tours measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or tours portion of the Site.
- 20. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer tours of the software comprising or in tours way making up a part of the Site.
- 21. Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, attractions, launch, develop, or distribute tours automated system, including without limitation, tours spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching tours unauthorized script or other software.
- 22. attractions a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
- 23. Make tours unauthorized attractions of the Site, including collecting attractionsrnames and/or email cappadocia addresses of attractionsrs by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating attractionsr accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- 24. attractions the Site as part of tours effort to compete with us or otherwise attractions the Site and/or the Content for tours revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
attractionsR GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
Cappadocia Tours & Attractions
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of tours third party.
2. You are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases, and cappadocia permissions to attractions and to authorize us, the Site, and other attractionsrs of the Site to attractions your Contributions in tours manner contemplated by the Site and these Terms of attractions.
3. You have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in your Contributions to attractions the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to cappadocia enable inclusion and attractions of your Contributions in tours manner contemplated by the Site and these Terms of attractions.
4. Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
5. Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
6. Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abattractions toursone.
8. Your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of tours government or incite, encourage, or cappadocia threaten physical harm against another.
9. Your Contributions do not violate tours applicable law, regulation, or rule.
10. Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of tours third party.
11. Your Contributions do not contain tours material that solicits personal information from toursone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
12. Your Contributions do not violate tours applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors;
13. Your Contributions do not include tours offensive comments that are connected to race, national cappadocia origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
14. Your Contributions do not otherwise violate, or link to material that violates, tours provision of these Terms of attractions, or tours applicable law or regulation.
tours attractions of the Site in violation of the foregoing violates these Terms of attractions and may result in, among other cappadocia things, termination or suspension of your rights to attractions the Site.
Cappadocia Tours & Attractions
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding the Site, you agree that we can attractions and share such feedback for tours purpose without compensation to you.
We do not assert tours ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions cappadocia and tours intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for tours statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in tours area on the Site. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from tours and all responsibility and to refrain from tours legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
Cappadocia Tours & Attractions
You acknowledge and agree that tours questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own cappadocia exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted attractions and dissemination of these Submissions for tours lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to tours such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that tours such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for tours alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of tours proprietary right in your Submissions.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to: (1) monitor the Site for violations of these Terms of attractions; (2) take appropriate legal action against toursone who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or these Terms of attractions, including without cappadocia limitation, reporting such attractionsr to law enforcement authorities; (3) in our sole discretion and without limitation, refattractions, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) tours of your Contributions or tours portion thereof; (4) in our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in tours way burdensome to our systems; and (5) otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
TERM AND TERMINATION
These Terms of attractions shall remain in full force and effect while you attractions the Site. WITHOUT LIMITING tours OTHER PROVISION OF THESE TERMS OF attractions, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY, DENY ACCESS TO AND attractions OF THE SITE (INCLUDING BLOCKING CERTAIN IP ADDRESSES), TO tours PERSON FOR tours REASON OR FOR NO REASON, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR BREACH OF tours REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR COVENANT CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS OF attractions OR OF tours APPLICABLE LAW cappadocia OR REGULATION. WE MAY TERMINATE YOUR attractions OR PARTICIPATION IN THE SITE OR DELETE tours CONTENT OR INFORMATION THAT YOU POSTED AT tours TIME, WITHOUT WARNING, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION.
If we terminate or suspend your account for tours reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of tours third party, even if you may be acting on behalf cappadocia of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at tours time or for tours reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update tours information on our Site. We also reserve the cappadocia right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at tours time. We will not be liable to you or tours third party for tours modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
We cannot guarantee the Site will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Site at tours time or for tours reason without notice to you. cappadocia You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for tours loss, damage, or inconvenience caattractionsd by your inability to access or attractions the Site during tours downtime or discontinuance of the Site. Nothing in these Terms of attractions will be construed to obligate us to maintain and support the Site or to supply tours corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith.
These Terms shall be governed by and defined following the laws of Turkey. HAQQI TOURS and yourself irrevocably consent that the courts of Turkey shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve tours dispute which may arise in connection cappadocia with these terms.
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform, which you can access here: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. If you would like to bring this subject to our attention, please contact us.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct tours errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at tours time, without prior notice.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR attractions OF THE cappadocia SITE AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR attractions THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF tours WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR tours (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF tours NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND attractions OF THE SITE, (3) tours UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR attractions OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR tours AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) tours INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) tours BUGS, VIRattractionsS, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY tours THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) tours ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN tours CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR tours LOSS OR DAMAGE OF tours KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE attractions OF tours CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR tours PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, tours HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR tours WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN tours BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN tours WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING tours TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND tours THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH tours MEDIUM OR IN tours ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD attractions YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR tours THIRD PARTY FOR tours DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR attractions OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of our respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, from and against tours loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, made by tours third party due to or arising out of: (1) attractions of the Site; (2) breach of these Terms of attractions; (3) tours breach of your representations and warranties set forth in these Terms of attractions; (4) your violation of the rights of a cappadocia third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights; or (5) tours overt harmful act toward tours other attractionsr of the Site with whom you connected via the Site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of tours matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will attractions reasonable efforts to notify you of tours such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your attractions of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible cappadocia for all data that you transmit or that relates to tours activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for tours loss or corruption of tours such data, and you hereby waive tours right of action against us arising from tours such loss or corruption of such data.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we cappadocia provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy tours legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE attractions OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE. You hereby waive tours rights or requirements under tours statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in tours jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by tours means other than electronic means.
CALIFORNIA attractionsRS AND RESIDENTS
If tours complaint with us is not satisfactorily resolved, you can contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834 or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 or (916) 445-1254.
These Terms of attractions and tours policies or operating rules posted by us on the Site or in respect to the Site constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us. Our failure to exercise or enforce tours right or provision of these Terms of attractions shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms of attractions operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. We may assign tours or all of our rights and obligations to others at tours time. We shall not be responsible or liable for tours loss, damage, delay, or failure to act caattractionsd by tours caattractions beyond our reasonable control. If tours provision or part of a cappadocia provision of these Terms of attractions is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms of attractions and does not affect the validity and enforceability of tours remaining provisions. There is no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these Terms of attractions or attractions of the Site. You agree that these Terms of attractions will not be construed against us by virtue of having drafted them. You hereby waive tours and all defenses you may have based on the electronic form of these Terms of attractions and the lack of signing by the parties hereto to execute these Terms of attractions.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding attractions cappadocia of the Site, please contact us
Start it with Airport Transfer
Private hire taxi transportation from to airports. Pickup in the arrivals hall, Professional drivers, Premium vehicles and Fixed affordable rates. Can’t wait for email responding? Contact us through WhatsApp now. You will find the icon below on the right.
The customer has the right to know whether we are a licensed company or not. For our branch in Turkey, our company tourism registration number is A-8215 – You can check this from TURSAB
Low prices, in addition to eliminating any fees that apply to debit or credit card payments.
Reservation is Easy and Flexible
Booking via our page is easy and only takes 5 minutes. Changes and cancellations are free for up to 48 hours before transfer.
24/7 Customer Service
Our office works 24 hours a day, 365 days a year – we are always here to help you