Gallipoli Tour from Istanbul
Every day we have a trip that refreshes your breath, revitalizes your memory, and fills your family’s face with a smile and joy, so the number of hours you spend is considered small compared to the amount of happiness you get during this day and within this trip
Adult – 99.99 USD
Childs 3-7 yrs – 49.99 USD
Lunch and Hotel Transportation Included
06:30 am – 22:00 pm
Explore the history of Gallipoli’s World War I battlefields on your one day Gallipoli tour from Istanbul. Visit the emotional memorial sites that have been dedicated to fallen New Zealand, Australian, and Turkish soldiers. In Gallipoli day tour from Istanbul, you will be learning all about the campaign of the World War I that took place on the Gallipoli and hear tales about the soldiers who lost their lives. You will also be able to explore the history of the sites like ANZAC Cove, Lone Pine, Ari and Neck Burnu Cemetrart etc. With plenty of information shared by our professional guide, a round trip from Istanbul, with breakfast and lunch; trust me; nothing will beat this experience.
One day Gallipoli tour from Istanbul you will have breakfast on the way
See the battlefields of the Gallipoli where there took place the bloodiest campaigns of the World War I
You will be able to stand at the ANZAC Cove, where the forces of New Zealand and Australia landed back on April 25, 1915
Also, view the Lone Pine Australian Memorial
Enjoy delicious lunch in a restaurant at Eceabat
What to expect?
For most of the Australian and New Zealand tourists, Gallipoli is the focus of the trip to Turkey. During World War I and it is the site of an entrenched combat between Turkish and the allied troops. Horrendous causalities were resulted on both sides and operation was a failure for the allies. Today Gallipoli is synonymous to the incompetence of the British leaders and sacrifices made by the commonwealth soldiers. Our representative will reach you at your hotel door to pick you for the tour right at 06:00 a.m. We will depart for Eceabat via nonsmoking, air conditioned minibus. On our way to the destination, we will enjoy our breakfast. Lunch will also be included in the Gallipoli day tour from Istanbul and you will have the opportunity to entice your taste buds with local cuisine at its best.
When you will go for Gallipoli day tour from Istanbul you will be able to see the Gallipoli Peninsula which is now a national park. Our Gallipoli tour from Istanbul will enable you to visit several important places like Brighton beach, beach Cemetery, ANZAC Cove, Ariburnu Cemetery, ANZAC Commemorative Site, Respect to Mehmetcik Statue, Lone Pine Australian Memorial, Johnston’s Jolly, (Turkish and Allied trenches and tunnels), Turkish 57, Infantry Regiment Cemetery, the Nek, and Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial. Brief story about these places to be visited during Gallipoli day tour from Istanbul are as follows:
This beach has been named after the prominent and exclusive suburb in Melbourne named as Brighton and becomes part of our Gallipoli tour from Istanbul. But it is worth stating here that nothing is lying Melbourne suburb at Brighton beach in Turkey. It is a mile long flat area that served as the war zone during the World War I. Your visit during to this beach during Gallipoli tour from Istanbul will educate you about the sufferings of the Australian forces that they endured during the World War I. Just like most of the war sites, the beach is a memorial to the bravery of the young Australian soldiers who went up against the French and Commonwealth forces. You can read about what to do on a tour to Gallipoli and enjoy more.
The allies during the World War I landed on the Peninsula on April 25-26, 1915. Beach cement was brought to use from the landing day at Anzac until (almost) evacuation. 391 Commonwealth soldiers are commemorate or buried in the cemetery. 22 of these burials are unidentified while 11 causalities are believed to be buried among them.
Anzac Cove is a small Cove one Aegean side of the Gallipoli Peninsula. It was the site where Anzacs landed in the Battle of Gallipoli during the World War I. The war here took place for around eight months and lost many soldiers hence it becomes a must to be visited during your Gallipoli tour from Istanbul.
This cemetery has been named from the Cape at the North end of the Anzac cove. It was made in 1915. In 1926 and 1927, graves were brought here from the Kilid Bahr Anglo French Cemetery and Gallipoli Consular Cemetery. There are 252 commonwealth Soldiers buried here. 42 of them are unidentified while five causalities are among them too.
ANZAC Commemorative Site:
Australian and the New Zealand governments, along with the Turkish government built this commemorative site. It was done in order to relieve the pressure on the traditional dawn service site at Ari Burnu war cemetery. While at your Gallipoli tour from Istanbul you will be able to walk through this site.
Respect to Mehmetcik Statue:
Mehmetcik is the common name given to the soldiers in war. Visiting this monument is part of our Gallipoli tour from Istanbul. The monument is a sculpture of Turkish soldier who is carrying an Australian officer. It represents the event where a Turkish soldier raised the white flag, and carried a wounded Australian soldier and took him to the Australian soldier and returned to his line.
Lone Pine Australian Memorial:
Lone Pine Australian Memorial is a must to be visited place during Gallipoli tour from Istanbul. It is one of the reminders of the Turkey’s 20th-century highlights. It serves as a tribute to all the identified and unidentified heroes of the Battle of Lone Pine most of which were from the Australian battle.
Johnston’s Jolly, (Turkish and Allied trenches and tunnels):
This is yet another cemetery with remains of some of the allied troops died during the war. You can read about the 25 cemeteries online
Turkish 57. Infantry Regiment Cemetery:
The cemetery was created after the war when remains were brought here from the isolated graves in the surroundings of the battlefield. 144 burials are unidentified among 181.
The Nek battle was fought as a part of the Gallipoli campaign during World War I.
Chunuk Bair New Zealander Memorial:
This memorial stands on the summit of the Chunuk Bair in honor of the 5 day battle of Chunuk Bair that took place during the World War I. It was August 1915 when Ottoman soldiers battled out with the British and New Zealander forces on Gallipoli Peninsula. All the soldiers that went down were given tribute via this memorial. You will enjoy an amazing view of this wonderful place of meditation.
After visiting all these historical monuments during your Gallipoli tour from Istanbul, we will end our tour at 18:00 and will depart for Istanbul. Our arrival at your hotel will be around 23:00. For more details related to the other tours, visit the link i.e. Istanbul tours and Troy tour from Istanbul
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is not tailored to comply with industry-specific regulations (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), etc.), so if your interactions would be subjected to such laws, you may not use this Site. You may not use the Site in a way that would violate the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA).
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- 1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- 2. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- 3. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- 4. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- 5. Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- 6. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- 7. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- 8. Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- 9. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- 10. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- 11. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- 12. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- 13. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- 14. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- 15. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- 16. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- 17. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- 18. Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- 20. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- 21. Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- 22. Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
- 23. Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- 24. Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
4. Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
5. Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
6. Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
8. Your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
9. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
10. Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
12. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors;
13. Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding the Site, you agree that we can use and share such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
TERM AND TERMINATION
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
These Terms shall be governed by and defined following the laws of Turkey. HAQQI TOURS and yourself irrevocably consent that the courts of Turkey shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute which may arise in connection with these terms.
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform, which you can access here: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. If you would like to bring this subject to our attention, please contact us.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
CALIFORNIA USERS AND RESIDENTS
If any complaint with us is not satisfactorily resolved, you can contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834 or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 or (916) 445-1254.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us
Tour Booking Form
After filling in the form, one of the customer services will contact you via WhatsApp to confirm the booking. Please enter all data correctly to avoid any delay in confirmation
Attractions and Day Trips